Building & Pest Inspections Brisbane
Ask about our price beat guarantee!
Experts at finding major defects and minor defects Call 0417 799 697
We inspect the structural integrity of the building. Looking for poorly maintained or any serious safety hazards. We will include in our written report, photos and recommendations.
We inspect and test for any previous water or moisture build up in your property. Using moisture meters that takes a reading and noted on your building inspection report.
A thorough termite inspection is carried out. We look for previous termite damage and termite activity. We will report to you any findings including locations with photos. We will also check to see if any termite physical barriers have been previously installed.
We test and inspect all flooring surfaces. Looking for hollow tiles or wood rot on wooden floors.
Why Choose Us
Freqently Asked Questions
Q. What is a home inspection?
A home inspection is an objective visual examination of physical structure of your home, from roof to the foundations. Having your home inspection is like giving your new home a physical check-up. If problems are found, the inspector may recommend further evaluation.
Q. Why do I need a home inspection?
You don`t! BUT the purchase of a home is probably the single largest investment you may ever make. You should learn as much as you can about the condition of the property, so that you can minimise unpleasant surprises afterwards.
Of course, a home inspection also points out the positive aspects of a home, as well as the maintenance that will be necessary to keep your home in good shape. Remember, Check-up.
If you are already a home owner , a home inspection may be used to identify problems in the making and to learn preventive measures which might avoid costly repairs in the future.
If you are planning to sell your home, you may wish to have an inspection prior to placing your home on the market. This will give you an opportunity to make any necessary repairs, that will place the home in a better selling condition.
Q. What if the report reveal problems?
No home is perfect. If the inspector identifies problems, it does not necessarily mean you should not buy the house, only that you will know in advance what to expect. A seller may adjust the purchase price or contract terms if a major problem is found, so as to enable the necessary remedial work to be attended to.
Q. Can I do it myself?
Brisbane Service Area
- Brisbane City & CBD – Petrie terrace, Spring Hill, Highgate Hill, Southbank, South Brisbane and West End, East Brisbane, Kangaroo Point, New Farm, Teneriffe, Newstead, Bowen Hills, Wooloongabba, Fortitude Valley
- Brisbane Eastside – Coorparoo, Camp Hill, Carina, Wakerley Greenslopes, Tarragindi, Dutton Park, Carindale, Redland Bay – Thornlands, Ormiston, Alexandra Hills, Victoria Point, Cleveland, Capalaba, Mount Cotton, Birkdale, Wynnum, Manly, Lota, Thorneside, Wellington Point, Sheldon, Gumdale, Chandler, Carbrook
- Brisbane Southside – Goodna, Sunnybank Hills, Sunnybank, Seventeen Mile Rocks, Redbank Plains, Mt Gravvatt, Kuraby, Norman Park, Holland Park, Seven Hills, Acacia Ridge, Rocklea, Forest Lake, Eight Mile Plains, Annerley, Springfield, Runcorn, Springwood, Browns Plains.
- Brisbane Northside – Kelvin Grove, Red Hill, Herston, Ashgrove, Kedron, Aspley, Chermside, Hendra, Nundah, Virginia, Zillmere, Geebung, Stafford, Bracken Ridge, Bald Hills
- Brisbane Westside – St Lucia, Fig Tree Pocket, Kenmore, Moggill, Pullenvale
- Moreton Bay – Kippa-Ring, Redcliffe, North Lakes, Dakabin, Rothwell, Clontarf, Woody Point, Deception Bay, Bribie Island